If you are looking for a budget and extra value heater then look no further, the Hidom aquarium heater range is a fantastic product for the job. The features of the range include:
- Thermostat Heater, Precise & Reliable temperature control
- Blastproof Design and Fully Submersible
- Ideal for Tropical / Marine or Freshwater
- High Quality Components – Fitted with UK 3 pin plug
Hidom’s HT range aquarium heaters has been designed and manufactured by industry veterans and we are proud to present you with their latest high quality finished product. The temperature control in your aquarium is a very important aspect of fishkeeping. If you keep your aquarium the correct temperature your fish can live longer, however making significant changes to your temperature can put your fish under a lot of stress. An easy to control and maintain aquarium heater is the best option for your aquarium.
The Hidom HT aquarium heater range has guaranteed durability and has temperature accuracy to within 1 degree. Setting the temperature is very easy with a small turn of the dial. Ideal for beginners or full time hobbyists the Hidom HT aquarium heater comes in a range of sizes to suit all aquarist’s needs. Ideal for use in either saltwater or freshwater aquariums.
The range comes in various wattage’s covering all scenarios. Take a look at our suggested aquarium heater wattage guide to see which will suit your needs the best.
Overall we have found that for the cost and quality of heater you are getting, the Hidom range is very strong and highly recommended!
- Tetratec Aquarium Fish Tank Heater Review
- All Pond Solutions Fish Tank Heater Review
- Rena Smart Heater Review
- Aqua Zonic Aquarium Heater Review
- Juwel Aquarium Fish Tank Heater Review
- Interpet Deltatherm Fish Tank Heater Review
- API Freshwater Master Test Kit Review
- What Wattage Heater Do I Need For My Fish Tank Aquarium
- Juwel Trigon 350 Aquarium Review
- TMC AquaRay GroBeam 1500 Ultima LED Tile Review