The well known brand Fluval brings us not only the dry goods and aquariums for all types of fish keeper but also food.
Their latest range includes a traditional type of tropical fish food by the name of Fluval Tropical Flakes. The description of the flakes indicates it is a high quality fish food with excellent protein sources made from Atlantic Herring, Norwegian Krill, Atlantic Shrimp and Green Mussels. As well as this being ultra palatable for the fish it also contains sustainable harvested kelp.
With the breakdown of ingredients being 44% protein it is clear that this tropical flake is going to help your fish grow but with the blend of highly sought after ingredients this is also food which your tropical fish will love to eat and thrive from. Fluval advertise this food as having a protein+ formula which leads to healthy, vibrant and active fish.
We have tested this food on a community fish tank including angel fish and have to say that they certainly are your friends when it comes to feeding time and Fluvals claim to leading to healthy, active and vibrant fish isn’t just an unsubstantiated claim – we have seen it for ourselves.
We will highly recommend Fluval Tropical Fish Flake to any fish keeper with a community or planted fish tank as it forms the perfect base to a feeding regime for these types of tropical fish.
- Tetra Tetramin Tropical Flake Fish Food Review
- Aquarian Tropical Flake Fish Food Review
- Fluval Vegetable Flakes Fish Food Review
- JMC Catfish Pellets Review
- Tetra Pro Colour Tropical Fish Flake Food Review
- JBL Spirulina Fish Food Review
- How much to feed tropical fish
- Aylesbury Maidenhead Aquatics Fish Store Review
- Tinfoil Barb – Barbonymus Schwanenfeldii
- Why all the Ash