Tank Size – 320L
Fish Kept – bumble bee x1, maison reef x2, afra white top x1 , afra white tail x1, yellow labs x3, lithobates x2, boreleyi x 3, pelmutt x4, moori x2, rusty cichlids x 2, ahli ice crest x 2, tangerine aulonocara x1, protomelas spilonotus x2, ob peacock x1, albino gold peacock x1, red shoulder peacock x2, usisya x1,synodontis ornatipinnis x2 just tried to get a nice range of species from the same lake
Filtration – jbl e1901 external, fluval u3 internal filter
Lighting – fluval marine reef led
Heating – 2x 300 heaters
Rocks – ocean rock, white rock, shell barnicals
Plants/Corals – White rock, bleached coral,ocean rocks
Substrate – where sand
Description – My African Malawi Cichlid tank 320l custom tank in which I’ve built into a partition wall so it can be viewed both sides, my 3 & 5 year old daughters love it and are fascinated! 34 mixed haps, peacocks, mbunas and 2 synodontis ornatipinnis. love it!
My advise is that its not daunting, especially with this being my first cichlid tank, keep up the water changes, 40% water change every 5-7 days, feed 1-2 times a day, and sit back and enjoy (no chemicals or salt)!
This aquarium was submitted by a reader of Tropical Fish Site just like you! If you want to feature your fish tank on Tropical Fish Site it couldn’t be easier, simply use the submission form and we’ll get it live on the website and social media pages for you.
- Mixed Malawi Fish Tank Aquarium
- Mixed African Cichlid Tank 250L
- Tanganyika Aquarium Fish Tank 750l
- Buying a Custom Made Aquarium Or an Off The Shelf Model?
- Tropheus and Sardine Cichlid Aquarium 400L
- Ocean Rock For Tropical Aquariums Review
- Mixed Pygocentrus (Piranha) Tank
- 100 Litre Tropheus Fish Tank
- Juwel Vision 260l in Beech
- Fully Enclosed Cichlid Tank