Tank Size – 4’x2’x2′ – around 400 litres
Fish Kept – 13x Tropheus Ilangi, 16x Tropheus Moliro, 13x Sardine Cichlid
Filtration – 2x Fluval 405 filters
Lighting – 4x Aquaray GroBeam 600 and 1x Aquaray Marine White Ultima 600 – all controlled by the Aquaray 8 way controller
Heating – 2x Rena 300W smart heaters
Rocks – Around 80kg ocean rock
Plants/Corals – None
Substrate – Unipac Coral Sand
Background – Back and sides painted black
Other – 2x Hydor Koralia Wave Makers 4000lph. 2x bubble stones being driven overnight by Tetratec APS400 air pump.
Tank also features optiwhite glass on the front and was made by ND Aquatics, all groups current breeding producing good batches of fry each time.
This aquarium was submitted by a reader of Tropical Fish Site just like you! If you want to feature your fish tank on Tropical Fish Site it couldn’t be easier, simply use the submission form and we’ll get it live on the website and social media pages for you.
- Tanganyika Aquarium Fish Tank 750l
- What Are The Benefits Of Optiwhite Aquarium Glass
- Tetratec APS Air Pump Review
- ND Aquatics Aquarium Review
- Tropheus Tank 6x3x2 by Calvin Buyuk
- Biochemical Sponge Fish Tank Filter Review
- 100 Litre Tropheus Fish Tank
- Recommended Tank Mates For Tropheus Tropical Cichlid Fish
- Tetratec Aquarium Fish Tank Heater Review
- How To Set Up A Tropheus Breeding Tank