Tetra Pro Colour tropical fish flak food offers an advanced daily diet for all tropical fish, with concentrated Energy Crisps. Produced using Tetra’s patented Crisp Technology, for less waste and clearer, cleaner water.
Improved digestibility delivers better nutrition compared to flakes. Low heat process preserves more essential nutrients compared to flakes. Nitrogen and phosphorus production is reduced, helping to control algae.
Solid waste production is reduced, making the aquarium easier to maintain. Concentrated colour crisps contain additional carotenoids to promote stunning natural colouration.
If you are looking for a treat or more advanced solution to the basic fish food out there then try out the Tetra Pro Colour, or you could combine this with normal flake food to give a more varied diet.
We have used this food for years in conjunction with other foods and it gives a very good result with vibrant and colourful tropical fish who are always keen to eat more! Be sure not to over feed though and twice per day with a feeding time of no longer than 5 minutes each time is recommended.
- Tetra Tetramin Tropical Flake Fish Food Review
- Aquarian Tropical Flake Fish Food Review
- Cochu’s Blue Tetra – Boehlkea Fredcochui
- Fluval Vegetable Flakes Fish Food Review
- Blue Emperor Tetra – Inpaichthys Kerri
- Serpae Tetra – Hyphessobrycon Callistus
- Bleeding Heart Tetra – Hyphessobrycon Erythrostigma
- Diamond Tetra – Moenkhausia Pittieri
- Fluval Tropical Flakes Fish Food Review
- 240 Litre Malawi Aquarium