We all know doing water changes is a vital part of fish keeping. When doing water changes I would always recommend using RO water (Reverse Osmosis water). However it’s not the most convenient way of doing water changes.
Well why can’t I just use tap water to do my water changes I hear you say?
Normally I would say it’s best to stay away from adding tap water because of the added chlorine in tap water but now you can buy Tetra Aqua Safe Water Conditioner.
Tetra Aqua Safe Water Conditioner is a fantastic product it makes hard tap water safe for the home aquarium, Here are some key features:
- Suitable for tank top-ups, transporting fish and quarantine treatment.
- Neutralises toxic substances in tap water, including chlorine and heavy metals such as copper, lead and zinc
- Adds natural nutrients and minerals: iodine for vitality, magnesium for growth
and wellbeing, vitamin B to combat stress
- Protects gills and mucous membranes with beneficial particles
- New Bio Extract natural polymer formula aids growth of friendly bacteria for clear, clean water
- Can be used for filling or topping up tanks with tap water, transporting fish and quarantine treatments
- Improves breeding conditions and promotes plant growth
- Aids recovery after illness
- Suitable for freshwater and saltwater aquaria
Tetra Aqua Safe Water Conditioner comes in the following sizes:
- 1 litre
- 5 litre
The other good news is this product is very easy to get hold of online or in your local fish store.
- API Stress Zyme+ Review
- Tetra Tetramin Tropical Flake Fish Food Review
- Tantora Shrimp Series Dried Leaf Litter Review
- JBL Aqua-T Handy Fish Tank Glass Cleaner Review
- API Quick Start Review
- Choosing An Aquarium Substrate
- Blue Emperor Tetra – Inpaichthys Kerri
- Egeria Densa
- JBL Manado Aquarium Substrate Review
- Alternanthera Reineckii Mini