One of Maidenhead Aquatics smaller stores is situated in the north of Leeds.
Langlands Garden Centre
Although a small store located within the Landlands Garden Centre (just off junction 44 of the M1) this is not to say it doesn’t offer everything the fish keeper looking for community fish needs. There were also a few cichlids on our visit including a few tanks with discus fish in them. All small community aquarium fish are available at reasonable prices. On top of the 44 normal tanks is a rack of 7 vats which house pond fish.
The dry goods section is just as good as some of the larger stores we have visited. The staff were very friendly and helpful and advice given was strong, well recommended if you are in the area.
- Leeds South Maidenhead Aquatics Fish Store Review
- Swallow Aquatics Colchester Fish Store Review
- Northampton Maidenhead Aquatics Fish Store Review
- Tong Garden Centre Fish Store Review
- Booker Maidenhead Aquatics Fish Store Review
- Braintree Maidenhead Aquatics Fish Store Review
- Guildford Maidenhead Aquatics Fish Store Review
- York Maidenhead Aquatics Fish Store Review
- Southampton Aquajardin Tropical Fish Store Review
- Amwell Aquatics Epping Fish Store Review