Tank Size – 14L.
Fish Kept – Short snapper
Filtration – Bottom gravel filtration
Lighting – 5W LED light
Heating – No heating
Rocks – N/A
Plants/Corals – Anubias barteri var. nana Blyxa japonica Whorled Umbrella Plant
Substrate – Gravel
Description – My lazyman aquarium is made with one piece acrylic. First it’s light unlike glass tank, second it’s stronger as well. if you notice on the side, you can see a L shape tube on the left rear side. That is a special design water drainpipe. When water changing, I just simply pull down the tube and let the water come out, no extra tube is needed for water changing. That’s what makes me really have fun tanking care of my aquarium.
This aquarium was submitted by a reader of Tropical Fish Site just like you! If you want to feature your fish tank on Tropical Fish Site it couldn’t be easier, simply use the submission form and we’ll get it live on the website and social media pages for you.
- 90g Freshwater
- Marine Nano Aquarium 30 litre
- Red Belly Piranha Predator Tank
- How Often Should You Replace Fish Tank Light Tubes?
- Juwel Vision 260 Fish Tank Aquarium
- Kev ‘n’ Kirstys Tropical Paradise
- 150 Gallon African Cichlids Aquarium
- What Are The Benefits Of Optiwhite Aquarium Glass
- Monster Fish Tank
- 600 ltr Tank