After recently moving down the road from it’s previous location we went to take a look at Fishcove Warrington’s new premises.
17 Earl St
Whilst this is not the largest tropical fish store we have visited it is not to be dismissed as it is clear the owner Paul knows his stuff about tropical and marine fish keeping. The stores boasts around 20 tanks and are due to expand shortly with a marine/coral area.
During our visit a loyal customer visited the store and a friendly welcome was evident with advice being given being given the big thumbs up!
Fish available included typical community fish as well as a selection of African cichlids from Lake Malawi and a few cold water variants. A large tank with plants was also thriving with prices of livestock and dry goods being very reasonable.
I can certainly see Fishcove Warrington as a place to visit if you are in the area and looking for some invaluable advice whether it be on how tackle your latest algae bloom to fish compatibility and stocking levels.
All types of dry goods are available as well as tanks and soon marine equipment and fish/corals. Definitely worth a visit if you are in the area, Paul will certainly put a smile on your face and if you value advice from a veteran in the trade then this is certainly the store to visit.
- Southampton Aquajardin Tropical Fish Store Review
- Leeds North Maidenhead Aquatics Fish Store Review
- Guildford Maidenhead Aquatics Fish Store Review
- Oxford Maidenhead Aquatics Fish Store Review
- Aylesbury Maidenhead Aquatics Fish Store Review
- Oxford Hinksey Maidenhead Aquatics Fish Store Review
- Braintree Maidenhead Aquatics Fish Store Review
- Cardiff Maidenhead Aquatics Fish Store Review
- Swallow Aquatics Colchester Fish Store Review
- Wellingborough Maidenhead Aquatics Fish Store Review