If you are looking for a great all round flake food for all tropical community fish then Aquarian Tropical Flakes are specially formulated with natural ingredients to meet the unique requirements of healthy tropical fish and are sure to meet your requirements.
The Tropical Flakes offer a complete balanced diet for healthy, active tropical fish and contain natural marigold meal extract to maintain and enhance the fish’s natural colours. For all community tropical fish. Feed two times a day as a complete diet for all species of community tropical fish. It is advised to feed only as much as they can eat within 5 minutes and to feed once or twice per day.
Aquarian tropical flake fish food is available in 4 different tub sizes; 13g, 25g, 50g and 200g. We would recommend trying a smaller tub initially to test it with your fish and then going ot buying a larger tub if the fish get on well with it.
A breakdown of the contents is:
- Protein 36.5%
- Fat 12.5%
- Ash 14.0%
- Fibre 3.0%
- Vitamin A 10,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D 2,400 IU/kg
- Vitamin E 500 IU/kg
Widely used across the aquarists world, Aquarian tropical flake food is the trusted food to use due to it’s perfect balance for all community tropical fish and gets the thumbs up from the Tropical Fish Site team!
- JBL Spirulina Fish Food Review
- Tetra Tetramin Tropical Flake Fish Food Review
- Fluval Tropical Flakes Fish Food Review
- Tetra Pro Colour Tropical Fish Flake Food Review
- Where To Buy Tropical Fish
- Fluval Vegetable Flakes Fish Food Review
- How much to feed tropical fish
- Buying New Livestock For Your Fish Tank
- Should I buy fry or adult tropical fish
- Aquatics To Your Door Fish Store Review