Tank Size – 7′x2′x2′ – around 790 litres
Fish Kept – Variety of Mbuna African Cichlids form lake Malawi
Filtration – Currently running and APS 2000lph and a 1400lph with added filter wool
Lighting – Lighting is 2 rows of homemade LED’s
Heating – Currently got 1 inline heater and 2 in the tank, all 300w
Rocks – Over 100kg of rockery/limestone
Plants/Corals – None
Substrate – 90kg of coral sand
Background – Painted black background
Other – I built his cabinet/stand, hood and LED’s myself. The tank is stocked with some very good quality fish from some reputable breeders and importers.
This aquarium was submitted by a reader of Tropical Fish Site just like you! If you want to feature your fish tank on Tropical Fish Site it couldn’t be easier, simply use the submission form and we’ll get it live on the website and social media pages for you.
- Buying a Custom Made Aquarium Or an Off The Shelf Model?
- UK Aquariums Ltd Aquarium Review
- ND Aquatics Aquarium Review
- 125 gal. Malawi / Peacock tank
- Juwel Rio 120 Community Fish Tank
- 75 Gallon Cichlid Tank
- 150 Gallon African Cichlids Aquarium
- Marine Nano Aquarium 30 litre
- African Cichlid Tank
- 300 Litre Planted Discus Aquarium